March...
I'm not sure where January and February have gone but I have found myself already in the month of March! We had a great powdery snow on Sunday night into Monday so schools were closed on Monday... So Ant got a 4 day weekend :) I am working for the 2nd day in a row this week (what was I thinking) For the month of March I am alternating between 1-2 days a week and beginning in April I will be working Tuesdays & Thursdays instead of just Wednesdays like I had been doing before. A new opportunity presented itself and I was itching for change so I embraced it :)
This will also help with my workout schedule... Now I will be staying home Monday, Wednesday & Friday so I can workout those three days and then again on Saturday! This will spread out my 3 days of cardio/weights since you're not supposed to do weights back to back... YIPEE!
March has no scheduled days off school for the kiddies so I'd embrace another snow day or two LOL except that would just delay their last day of school in June... April brings Spring Break so I am looking forward to that as well... No plans for travel but I'm hoping it will have warmed up so the kids and I can experience Spring outdoors... maybe a trip to the zoo or a day at the beach... We'll just have to wait and see where the time off leads us :)
We took Anthony roller skating for the first time 2 Sundays ago and he absolutely LOVED it... he got the hang of it right away and informed me that he didn't need me to hold his hand :( The funny part is I took him to the Laurel skating rink and unfortunately they have the same skates I used to wear in middle school on those infamous skate nights... I'll post some pics... So I went on Ebay and bought him his very own pair of skates... they arrived in the mail yesterday and he was ECSTATIC! He can't wait to go skaing again...
Hope all is well with you and yours!!!


1 Comments:
Sounds like you are all keeping busy! Anthony's skating experience sounds so cute. I am glad he likes having his very own pair of skates!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home