Reflections

Thursday, October 16, 2008

Awesome!

Since having kids I have embraced a healthier lifestyle and have definitely paid far more attention to ingredients than I ever did before... along with this natural lifestyle began the interest in homeopathic medicine, natural alternatives to antibiotics and of course eating healthier. It started with breastfeeding, homemade baby food and then with the help of the kids DO we started using natural medicine and seeing the chiropractor. All of which have contributed to the fact that I have not taken an antibiotic since Dec 2003. Considering that I had suffered from chronic sinus infections forever (1 every 3 months) this has been incredible... Even better is how these changes have encouraged other friends to venture into these remedies.
My almost 6 year old has only had 1 ear infection and only been on one antibiotic his whole life :)
A friend of mine has been suffering from sinus problems so I encouraged him to use a sinus rinse and to my shock he actually did it... then at his most recent visit to the doctor/ENT they told him they could tell he had done it and to keep it up!!! My jaw dropped when he told me this... Now I'm gonna get him hooked on the homeopathic sinus infection meds so next time he doesn't need an antibiotic... Funny thing is he took it to work and one of the other guys went out and bought one too! The natural remedies are spreading LOL Oh and by the way... suffer from heartburn or indigestion? try a tablespoon of Organic Apple Cider Vinegar :)

1 Comments:

Blogger Sunny said...

So would you care to post more tips? I'd love to hear them. Is the sinus rinse like using a neti pot? I love any natural remedies and would be willing to try new ones out. :)

October 28, 2008 at 12:34 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home