First day of Kindergarten...
As if it hasn't already been plastered all over AIM, Facebook & Myspace...
Anthony is in Kindergarten!!!
I know they say time flies and day by day I have watched my little ones grow up but the reality that my baby isn't really a baby really hit me... HARD! My lil man will be 6 in December... and yet I remember my pregnancy like it was yesterday... I can't believe that he is old enough to be in school! We went to kindergarten orientation last Friday and found out that we actually know Anthony's teacher... Her and I took birthing class together 6 years ago!!! She has a daughter that is starting kindergarten this year as well. This gives me such peace of mind and has really helped me "let go." I can't wait to become a room parent and volunteer at the school, we even signed up for the PTA last week!
Yesterday was his first official day and he was SO excited. David took off work to help with the send off and I was surprised at how well I did (I only shed a few tears) Alexis on the otherhand, cried for 15 minutes after he got on the bus :(
"Mommy, I want my Anthony. Hurry up and get the car, lets go get him"


1 Comments:
OK, Erica, I mean this in the nicest way possible but how on earth did you bear sending him off on the bus his first day of school? Did you want to drive right behind and stalk him to his classroom? I am sorry Alexis cried and missed him. I hope she starts to enjoy having some one on one time with Mommy!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home